Thursday, October 1, 2015

One Tough Cookie


We all had a great day at Camp Jameson, but that post will have to wait. I'll get to it; I promise. It's just that it may have to wait for the weekend for me to do it justice. Most importantly, this is Autumn's day.

Happy Birthday, Autumn! For her birthday, Autumn did the following: dominated the climbing wall, was a natural leader in any team-building activity she was part of, kicked some butt in Ga-Ga, and did a fantastic job as a supporter and spotter to her classmates.

I often describe Autumn as the "mom" of the class, in that she is always looking out for those who need a little help. In the same manner, if I was going to have my own personal Jillian Michaels, I think I would like for her to be Autumn. She wouldn't put up with any excuses and would drive me on. I love how she expects a little bit more out of everyone, and holds herself to the same standard.

Thanks for being one of the good ones, Autumn. Great job today. I hope the rest of your birthday was awesome as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words about our Autumn Joy! We keep reading this blog and chuckling about Autumn being "the mom" of the class. That's her!

Mr. Carter, your dedication to teaching, to getting to know your students, is incredible! Thank you.

Christine and Wayne Radous

Jeff said...

Thanks so much. It's awesome getting to be Autumn's teacher.