Monday, October 26, 2015

Technology For the Technologically Impaired

I would like to start off by sending a very belated thanks to all members of the PTO. This year, they have provided all of the teachers with iPad Minis. For a few years now, I have had my own iPad, but it is always so loaded up with my personal apps that I wasn't able to really use it for school use. This one, however, is perfect, because it's just right for school use.

Today in our staff meeting, we all shared apps that we have discovered, and I got some really good ideas. There are so many amazing apps out there. I always thought they were just kind of dumb short cuts for your life, but some of them really do complement and supplement what we do in class, and others are going to really help out if I can figure out how to implement them all.

So anyway, I plan to send a written thank you to the PTO, but I just want to take this chance to let all of you from 5-1 how much I personally appreciate this, and I think your children are really going to benefit as a result.

No comments: