Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Gravity, Space, and Time

Well, I realized when I had the kids filling out their assignment notebooks this afternoon that I have given them quite a chunk to do in the last couple days. First of all, the states and capitals quiz is tomorrow, and then the Social Studies test is due on Friday. In addition to that, they do have a spelling test on Friday and my Math class has a big study guide due on Thursday.

Because of this, I am hereby vowing not to give the kids any additional homework for tomorrow night; that way they can have tomorrow night to both work on their Social Studies test and study for spelling and stuff like that, because Thursday--as we all know--is the big musical performance.

They will have the meaning exercise due on Thursday, but I am going to make sure the kids have enough time to get that completed during class. (This means if they do bring their meaning exercise home tomorrow night, they did not make the best use of their time in class!)

No comments: