Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Flash Of Awesome


Happy Birthday to Luke!

Luke is my first student this year to have a birthday, and thus he is the first recipient of the birthday blog post. I realize it's late, so I apologize. I hope you get up early or are allowed to stay up a little late tonight so that you're able to see this.

What I truly love and admire about Luke is the fact that he is a fountain of positive energy. It would be awfully difficult to imagine Luke in a bad mood. Maybe that's why most of the girls in the class have a very obvious crush on Luke, and why he has so many friends. He's one of those people who is nice to everyone, and it's clear that it is because he genuinely likes everyone.

I hope it was an awesome day for you, Luke! You sure do deserve it.

2 comments:

Craig and Mandy Anderson said...

Love this picture and we treasure your words! Thank you, Mr. Carter!

Jeff said...

The words are sincere. Thank you so much for continuing to play the indispensable role you have in my classroom's culture for the past couple of years.