Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sunshine

Happy Birthday, Miss Audrey!

Audrey is a very sweet girl. She is our definitely 5-1's expert on horses and horse-riding, but more than that, she is one of my most creative students in this whole class. In addition to that, she is one of the kindest friends to others that I've seen in all my years of teaching.

It's pretty rare that I have a student who I don't really need to worry about who I pair with. She gets along really well with everyone, and no one even thinks twice about it when I pair her up with them. This is a reflection of the kind of person she is--the best kind, who I know will treat everybody else as a human being.

Audrey, thank you so much for being a person who, however subtly, makes the world a better place every day you're around. I truly appreciate you.

I hope that even besides earthquake drill, the math switcheroo madness, and that whole ketchup thing; your birthday got even weirder and even better as it went on. You deserved a really special day, Audrey, and I'm happy to say that I think you got it!

No comments: