Sunday, October 4, 2015

Old Friends; New Carnival

It was a great time Friday night at the Mane Event (is it still called that, actually?), the Woodbrook PTO Carnival. I got to see so many familiar faces there, and a few even stopped to take pictures and then sent them to me. Here are Reed, Billy, and Lucas from a couple years back.

Following are some shots I took before I got into the dunk tank on that oh-so-cold and windy evening.








From just last year, here are Casey, Ty (it was his birthday!) and Grant. It was so good to see them again, just like it was so good to see so many current and former students and parents. It makes me proud to be a part of the community that is Woodbrook. 

I don't have any pictures of myself in the dunk tank for obvious reasons--I was in the dunk tank. I am sorry that I hear I missed so many people because, frankly, I didn't stick around for all that long after my time in the tank was finished. I had to get home to a hot shower. 

2 comments:

tiffany said...

Hi Mr Carter this is Grant. It was fun seeing you at the carnival!

Jeff said...

It was great to see you too, Big G. We'll get together and do your karate lesson soon.