Monday, October 19, 2015

Forget the Sun; Just Hold On

Well, I intended to spend only a couple of hours in the school building this morning, but I didn't leave until 7:30 this evening. At least I am ready for the next couple weeks now.

All students in the homeroom 5-1 should be bringing home an envelope tomorrow with my first quarter comments. The envelopes are addressed to the parents of said student, and therefore they should be unopened. I plan to tell the kids tomorrow the difference between "the parents of" and their own names. I will promise the kids that none of them have anything too incriminating in them.

Be on the lookout soon for bulletins regarding Gleaners Food Pantry, the all-too-soon Ghosts and Goblins 5K, the 5th grade school musical, the Veteran's Day Program, and then the trip to the Palladium coming right up--and before long, it will also be time to start up with the business of Biztown.

Holy cow! We really are getting to that time of the year when everything goes nuts. Stay tuned right here to stay on top of all things involving this awesome class of mine.

No comments: