Friday, October 9, 2015

The Artist


Happy Birthday to Ritika!  

Ritika recently moved to Carmel from Fort Wayne, and we are very happy that she is here. She has a very kind and gentle soul, and she also knows some good Tibetan dance music. Just today, we revisited a brain break that she had introduced to us a few weeks ago. It's called "Jaalma", and today we busted a move to a slightly easier version of the song than we originally watched. 

One of my favorite things about Ritika is how creative she is. She is a great artist and story writer. 

While I would say that my class this year is definitely one of my most creative classes ever, Ritika really does stand out.

Welcome to Carmel and a happy birthday to you. I hope it was a fantastic day, Ritika. You sure do deserve it!

No comments: