Wednesday, May 24, 2017

And All the Ships At Sea

Well, today we tried to recreate the picture from the first day of school. We did...okay. It was much harder to get everyone arranged than I thought it would. This was the closest I was able to come to getting everyone to look at the camera. You could say that this is part of what I still love about this class.

We watched Home today, the kids helped me pack up boxes, and we had a bang-up talent show that showed we have a lot of talent in 5-1 alone. Then, for some reason, we had to sing an acapella version of the Friday song! It worked, though.

I will post more pictures and stuff in the days to come, but right now I'm spent. I hope everyone has had a great last day of school, and has a summer full of relaxation and good things.

No comments: