Monday, May 22, 2017

Accumulation Of This



You know, last week may have been one of the most epic weeks in 5-1's fabled history. When I realize how much cool stuff we did, it is at least right up there with some of the best.

As you know, I have had the kids working on their end of year presentations over the last few days. This has been so much fun, and that is exactly what it is meant to have been. I told the kids that there are no rules for this, all they have to do is present what they have learned independently about whatever they want. They can do it with a book, a speech, a powerpoint, or whatever medium they want.

Here the kids are working hard last Friday, in between visitors and specials and math. I turned off the lights at their request. I thought these pictures look like a cross between a blackout and mission control.

Can't wait to see what they give me tomorrow! I hope no one is stressing out about this, because this is not supposed to be even a little bit stressful. 

No comments: