Sunday, May 21, 2017

Another Mad Smile

Let me start off by saying that many things have happened since the last time I posted here last Wednesday:
  • Chris Cornell died. 
  • My mom and dad came to read to the class.
  • We had track and field day.
  • An old student, Michael Pitz, came to read to the class. 
  • We did the locks. I may try this one again with my class. 
  • We continued a research project. 
I will discuss all these things coming right up, but in the meantime, in the in-between time, I will leave you with a brief schedule of upcoming events:
  • Tomorrow, we will continue with our research projects. We will also have Math. By the way, these research projects are pretty much just for fun and using the computers.
  • Tuesday, we will rehearse and also have our fifth grade graduation.  There is also a graduation party later on that day, after school. I have received absolutely zero information regarding this, but I'm hoping you have? I'm in the dark, personally. :(
  • Wednesday is, of course, the last day of school. We will clean out desks, etc., that day. 
Okay, now I'm on with the show...

No comments: