Let me start off by saying that many things have happened since the last time I posted here last Wednesday:
- Chris Cornell died.
- My mom and dad came to read to the class.
- We had track and field day.
- An old student, Michael Pitz, came to read to the class.
- We did the locks. I may try this one again with my class.
- We continued a research project.
- Tomorrow, we will continue with our research projects. We will also have Math. By the way, these research projects are pretty much just for fun and using the computers.
- Tuesday, we will rehearse and also have our fifth grade graduation. There is also a graduation party later on that day, after school. I have received absolutely zero information regarding this, but I'm hoping you have? I'm in the dark, personally. :(
- Wednesday is, of course, the last day of school. We will clean out desks, etc., that day.