Sunday, September 20, 2015

Atmospherics

First off, I'd like to apologize for not having the grades updated yet. I had planned to have it finished today, but from home, I was unable for some kind of computer reason.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to give you a basic outline of the week ahead:
  • This Wednesday is the students' third States and Capitals quiz. I know I started with only six states, but I realized on Friday that I had pretty much surrounded the state of Utah and yet it had been omitted. I asked the kids if they thought it would be too much to add the capital/state combo of Salt Lake City, Utah. Enough of them said no that I thought it wouldn't be that big of a challenge to their minds. 
  • Thursday we will have a quiz over the kids' Caesar's English lesson one. They should have brought home their lists by now to study, but if they haven't, let's make sure they get those home for studying this week. The quiz will be Thursday regardless! 
  • Friday we will have our normal spelling test. See the sidebar for this week's spelling list. 
  • Friday also, my Math class will have a test over chapter two. The study guide will go home on Tuesday. 
Remember that this week is Spirit Week. Tomorrow is "Senior Citizens Day", so come dressed like you're really old. I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do. 

I hope everybody enjoyed this beautiful weekend.

No comments: