Friday, September 18, 2015

Of Course You Realize


EDIT: It didn't upload correctly at first, but I finally got it figured out. We love and appreciate our custodians at Woodbrook. Thank you so much for everything you do every day.

The kids were pretty preoccupied today with getting their parts for the big musical. You would have thought they were waiting to see whether they were going to get to live or die, but I get it. I didn't even think about this, but earlier in the day, we had a talk about putting things into perspective... Seems apt for more reasons than one now that I think about it. 

Next week is Spirit Week for CHS Homecoming. As always, we are going to participate here at Woodbrook as a part of the Carmel Clay school system.

Here are the days so you can plan accordingly:
  • Monday-Senior Citizen Day
  • Tuesday-holidays (I have no idea what this one means...Christmas? Constitution Day? Canada Day?)
  • Wednesday-Workout Day
  • Thursday-College Day  (It is College Go Week for Indiana elementary schools next week.)
  • Friday-Blue and Gold

2 comments:

Im a mystery said...

Okay can I just say I LOVE IT I mean 000000000 0 0000
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 000
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0000000000 0 0000

Totally not Jeff Carter said...

Its good especially the wonderful handsome amazing teacher If I was a girl I would date him but I'm not I'm a grown man but I wish I could be like him no I wish I was him