Thursday, September 24, 2015

Order In an Age of Exponential Growth

Math got pretty frenetic today, but that's okay. I am only testing on certain aspects of chapter two, and I had the kids highlight those parts that will be on the test tomorrow. Here's the rundown on everything they need to know:
  • multiplying decimals
  • dividing decimals
  • standard notation
  • scientific notation
  • number-and-word notation
I know that there is much more that has been covered in the chapter, but those are the things we focused on. I told the class that we will be going back through the other things next week. The five things above kind of go together better than the things I am choosing to leave out this time around.

We will also have a spelling test tomorrow. We have studied them a tiny amount in class, but nothing significant, so I would run through those words again with them a time or two tonight.

That's all for now. Don't forget that tomorrow is  BLUE & GOLD Day!

I'll post my college pictures later on tonight.

No comments: