Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Guide To Recognizing Your States

Hello, everyone out there in Carmel-land!

I hope you have all managed to stay cool in today's sweltering weather. I have to say, when the kids came in from recess, they smelled pretty ripe. Those little sweat-balls weren't complaining about it being too cold in here anymore.

Homework for tonight includes:
  • meaning exercise for spelling
  • a GCL (they know what this is)
  • read for 20 minutes
My math class has their study guide due tomorrow also.

Since we have the states and capitals quiz on Friday (over the Midwest only), I thought I'd dust off this old classic:




Everyone have a great Wednesday evening.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will spelling count on states and capitals?

Jeff said...

No, it won't. They will have a word bank.

Jeff said...

Actually, because there is a word bank, I will expect them to copy down the correct spelling, so I guess technically yes? 😦

Unknown said...

Got it. Yes, they should be able to copy correctly 😁