Sunday, September 20, 2015

Yes, You!

Wondering when you can do your part to help out the best class at Woodbrook--that is, class 5-1?

You can do what you do best by being a parent volunteer, coming along with us to Camp Jameson on Thursday, October 1. I think I might have the minimal amount of three parents accompanying us that day, but I have always prided 5-1 as being #1 in terms of parent volunteers for field trips. We (that is, me and the kids) would love to have you come with us on this big field trip.

Seriously, it's fun. Come on; you know you'd love to come along with your child on this special day. It's a good one. Trust me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dan Moriarity, Terry's dad, would like to volunteer for the Camp Jameson field trip.

Thanks!

Jeff said...

Perfect! Thanks!