Monday, September 7, 2015

Summer's End

As someone who doesn't hate his job, I never like it when other teachers or students are so anxious to watch time pass. Therefore, I don't have a countdown going for the end of the school year even within the last twenty days, and I normally have no idea when the last day of school is until about two weeks before.

It was brought to my attention the other day, however, that tomorrow will mark the twentieth day of school. This marks one ninth of the school year being over. I know we have a lot of time left, and we have many major milestones to pass along the way.

I am really looking forward to the remaining 8/9ths of the year. We have a lot to accomplish. Let me know if you have questions along the way--I will be right here. As usual, I'm in no hurry to see it end.

No comments: