Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Number Seven


This is Michael Hargis, captain of the Carmel High School Men's Soccer team. Michael is a Woodbrook alumnus who was in 5-1, along with about two dozen other soccer players. He has always been a very hard worker, a good role model to his peers and his younger brother and sister, and one of the most straight-up and honest young men I've ever had the honor to teach.


Michael paid me a huge honor a couple weeks ago at the Teacher Appreciation Night for his soccer team. I couldn't have been more proud of him, nor more gratified. In addition to that, he played a great game and led the team to victory that night. This kid is good.

I know I've said this a couple times already, but thank you so much, Michael. Thanks for being who you are and doing what you do best.

No comments: