Monday, May 2, 2011

Notes From G-dog

Well I'm back my last blog by me was just before winter break do its nice to be touching the keys once again. The last day of ISTEP was today and it was exciting to be over with.On another note we read a lot of oragami yoda today which is always an exciting tale. We are in a huge rush in getting all the big books done soon ( Social studies, english etc) But I think since Mr.Carter is the BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD we can get it done. I would really like to thank the 4 teachers that were in the computer lab at the time of the test so thank u for that. Well time for wonderful Pups running bye take it away mr c.

12 comments:

Jeff said...

Aww, Griffin, you're too much! I'd also like to thank Mrs. Wischmeyer, Mrs. Melchi, Mrs. Gumm, and Mrs. Somers for their help in the computer lab. Well-done, ladies! To think, they spent five times more time in there than any of us...

Drew said...

WORK ON YOUR COMMAS, Griffin

G-DOG said...

My commas are pefectly fine DREW

Jeff said...

What commas? You didn't put ANY in there.

Tess said...

Yeah,Griffin!

Blake said...

ha ha ha Drew i didnt know you get a little over welmed about commas.

Jeff said...

Whoops, I take back what I said. You did put a comma between the words "social studies" and "math". Apologies. (not that there wasn't room for many more...just saying...)

GDOG said...

hey dont bug me about my commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jeff said...

Well, I'm just saying...you've done approximately 124 DOL's over this school year. That really should be rubbing off...

Kate said...

LOL. Guys chill out I am sure that Griffin will learn his commas

Kate said...

sometime.......................

Anonymous said...

Griffin you had better learn your commas before we go to middle school.