Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To the Max

I had a pretty good from my substitute at the end of today. Enough so that no one is in any real trouble tomorrow, at least. She said she loved my class and asked me if she could sub for me again. However, my class does tend to not like subs and likes to make fun of them when I return. I have to admit, I listen and laugh at their stories. I also have to admit that I'd rather not hear the stories they tell about me!

Congratulations to our very own team To the Max for coming in first runner-up in the Young Hoosier Book Awards contest Battle of the Books. Members of To the Max are: Annie Spangler, Andrew Chen, Ally Langston, Blake Smith, and Lily Wallack. Awesome job, guys!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Mr.C did I get in any trouble?This was actually a really nice xub probably one of my favorites.

Mona said...

Kate i already Know that answer....No

Kate said...

i mean sub