Friday, April 29, 2011

Don't Make Me Cry

Oh, one more thing!

Last year I was caught off guard by the whole "Teacher Appreciation" thing, and I got a lot of letters from the kids that mean a lot to me to this day. But the one thing that I regretted was not knowing anything about the "bring your teachers a flower" day. I've always been allergic to flower pollen, and in recent years, it's become much worse. I get a splitting headache, my eyes water like crazy, and my head immediately fills up with goo.

So please: Do not send or bring me flowers on Tuesday! I will understand your appreciation if you do not participate in Teacher Appreciation Week that day!

Thank you!

3 comments:

Gary said...

MR. Carter,

Do you know the date of the pizza fund raiser event? You know, the event that the 5th graders are bussing tables?

Jeff said...

You know, Gary, I was about to give some snarky response about scrolling down to read the announcement again, but looking down there, I can't find any information on what night.

Remind me to call Mrs. Cox tomorrow and I'll find out for you.

Jeff said...

Okay, Gary, just received an e-mail (looks like your folks did too) that says it's on May 18th, 5:30-7:30.