Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sampled On an Infinite Feedback Loop

Sorry, but here's another infodump on the next few days:
  • You should have seen a permission slip come home today for the Ruth Lilly field trip. I told the kids today that it's not that bad, that we learn about nutrition and deodorant and stuff like that, in addition to the "life begins" portion. It's very matter-of-fact, and very plain spoken. And at least they did take me seriously when I told them that if they weren't good, that I would make them sit boy-girl-boy-girl.
  • Tomorrow is origami day in the library to benefit the Japan victims. Bring a dollar to help fund the relief program, because we will have some special visitors tomorrow in the library. Thanks to Brooke, Andrew, Kate, Rachel, Mona, and Sophia for being randomly picked to go to the library today to help the first graders with their folding skills.
  • Tomorrow is officially Pizza Party day. I just got off the horn with Mrs. Cox and Mrs. Smith. All taken care of.
  • Whoops Sheets went home tonight for the Math tests from yesterday. Make sure you look those over and talk with the kids, and make sure also that they can explain to you what they did wrong. If they can't do that, please let me know ASAP.
  • Make sure and stop by Cool River Pizza tonight to see 5-1's very own Gary Spencer in action as a bus boy. Don't give him too hard of a time. I will only be stopping in to pick up pizza tonight, but I told him that I hope to see him in his tie running around like a madman, trying to keep up with the workload.
Make this an excellent day, everybody!

20 comments:

Cowboy Joe said...

hey y'all its cowboy joe now don't forget tomorrow is your classes pizza party yummmm, so bring a fat and unhealthy drink, cause folks its not fun without that. ALSO,,, Cowboy Joe will be there cant wait to meet you all.
thanks Cowboy Joe

Cowboy comma said...

Seriously, Giffin! Bad use of commas...

Rachel said...

hey mr cowboy comma learn how to spell peoples names............

*Griffin

Cowboy comma said...

First of all, Rachel, my hand slipped. Second, You need to capitalize Mr. and Cowboy. Third, there is a dot after Mr. and fourth, I noticed you forgot to put a comma after Cowboy comma.

What now Rachel,
What now...

Cowboy Curious said...

Who are you Cowboy Comma? Also why do you care so much about commas? Are you Drew?
Sincerely,
Cowboy Curious

Cowboy Comma said...

Who are you Cowboy Curious? Also, why do you care so much about my identity? Are you Rachel?
Sincerely,
Cowboy Comma

Anonymous said...

I know who all the cowboy's are.

One of the cowboys said...

Shhhh...

Cowboy Curious said...

Nope not Rachel. Who are you anonymous? I don't think you know who I am! Who do you think I am? Also Cowboy Comma I am pretty sure you are Drew because Drew always tells Griffin his commas are bad.
Sincerely,
Cowboy Curious

Cowboy Comma said...

Yeah, I actually know who that anonymous is...

Kate said...

Really, who? Tell them they need to leave their name so they don't get deleted. The scones were great by the way!
P.S. I think that all the Cowboys should just tell everyone who they are. I know Griffin is Cowboy Joe, Gary is Cowboy something, Cowboy Comma is Drew and I think Cowboy Curious is Rachel but I am not sure.

Kate said...

Well, actually. I don't think it's Rachel. I don't think Rachel would do that. Oh, and Drew/ Cowboy Comma are my commas ok? I think I am ok, but I know you are a comma genius and you know where all the commas goes. Are my commmas ok?

Cowboy Comma said...

Oh they're fine...

Drew said...

I never SAID I was a comma genius!!!

Cowboy Comma said...

You're right, Kate they all should tell who they are...

P.S. I AM Drew...

For any one who didn't know already!!!

Mona said...

Whats up with the cowboy thing

Kate/Cowboy Curious said...

Thanks, Drew. So, I guess I should follow my words I am Cowboy Curious. I am sorry Drew, I didn't mean it that way you're just so good at commas I wanted to make sure I didn't have bad commas.
Sorry Drew,
Kate/ Cpwbpy Curious

Kate said...

Uh oh! I spelled Cowboy Curious wrong. Sorry!

Drew said...

Don't worry, I understand, the O is next to the P ...

Kate said...

Thanks, Drew.