Monday, May 2, 2011

It Never Was a Formula

First of all, a huge thank you to to all of the kids who brought me a "high five" this morning (or last week; thanks, Andrew!). Those things mean a lot more to me than you know, and their messages almost brought a tear to my eye. Thank you so much--seriously, you have no idea.

Here's our spelling list for this week. Evidently we were having technical problems this afternoon and they wouldn't print off:

1. quarrel

2. turbulent

3. proclaim

4. radiant

5. trestle


6. maintain

7. forage

8. scavenge

9. comprehend

10. influence

11. condemn

12. deplete

As always, their definitions are due tomorrow, so grab that dictionary. And yes, I want them hand-written...I know dictionary.com cut and paste when I see it!

The kids have their "study guides" for Math. Essentially, it's this: 1-14, 21-25 on their homework from tonight, as well as the formula-writing sheet I gave them today. The only other thing on this admittedly-hodgepodge Math test is finding the areas and circumferences of circles.
We will continue to do hardcore review over the next few days.

We are all finished with ISTEP! Perfect attendance this morning allowed us to be completely finished, so stick a fork in it; we're done!

5 comments:

Mona said...

I didn't know a pie on a math worksheet was 3,500 calories!!!!

Sophia said...

no kidding

Blake said...

I am bringing my hand into tomorrow. hope you like it. :) :)

Jeff said...

I loved it, Blake! Thank you so much! The letter you wrote me was even better than that, though. :)

Kate said...

Did you like my flower?
My mom said to bring you cooking flour but i thought that was a little too weird.