Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Mourning

Obituary: Todd the Turtle, 2010-2011

We would like to mark the passing of our little turtle friend, Todd, yesterday. Todd quietly merged with the infinite sometime over the weekend, where he was discovered Sunday on top of the white steps in his tank, his favorite spot.

Todd was a good turtle. He liked to swim and play. I buried him, and I'm sure he's happy now. He was a very nice turtle, and so we can be sure he will never be running into Osama in the afterlife.

Todd is survived by Barton the Turtle.

So long, tiny friend!

9 comments:

Drew said...

Poor Tod.

Tess said...

So sad for Todd.

Mona said...

Rest in peace Todd :(

sophia said...

Todd was so small

Sophia said...

Opps forgot to capitlizi my first name.I also spelled capitliz wrong

G-dog said...

though Todd is gone he is truly missed

Tess said...

I'm with you guys:( He will be missed rest in peace Todd.

Blake said...

Rest in peace Toddy :(

Kate said...

Rest in peace Todd i will truly miss you. i liked you like my own pet. i will miss you forever.
i heart you Todd!