Wednesday, May 25, 2011

With Regret

It is with sincere regret that I say that I won't be there for the whole fifth grade party tonight. My plan is to be there until about 4:00 or 4:30, but after that, I am heavily in demand as a tutor! As you can imagine, there are a lot of finals going on this week at the middle school level, including the dreaded two-day final, which starts today and wraps up tomorrow. Right now, leaving at 4:30, I won't be home until 9:30 after all the tutoring, so that's about all I can push it for one night.

I will talk to the kids about this today so that they are aware ahead of time, but I wanted you all to understand that it's not out of a lack of fondness for this class that I'll be leaving early. After all, we still have two days left.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments: