Wednesday, May 11, 2011

16 Days

first off I like to say thank you to Mrs.Carter, (Mr.Carters mom) saying I hear you like my blog when I write it. Thank you for being so nice to me I hope to see you at Relay For Life.
Also the kids are taking an End Of The Year Assesmement , Trust me its as exciting as it sounds so if you want you can go over it with one of your little angels.You might be wondering why The title of the blog is 16 day, well this is because we only have 16 days left. This is really hard for me, I promiced myself i wouldnt cry JK(just kidding). But yea its truly sad. Well I think Thats it for me t-t-y-l(talk to you later) By Griffin (parentheses explanations by Ethan)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Griffin,
I do enjoy reading your blogs on "Mr. Carter's Dojo". Thank you to Ethan for his explanations, also!
It's hard to believe there are only 16 days left in this school year. I hope your class enjoys the summer.
Good luck next year in middle school.
Mr. Carter's mom

Griffin Gonzalez said...

you rock mrs.carter plus you have the best son in the whole world

Kate said...

Hey Griffin I think that there is only 12 days left btu any ways. touching blog as always!
Have a good day! Oh and nice to meet you Mrs.Carter!
Thanks for the blog Griffin,
Kate A.