Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Told Myself I Wasn't Going to Cry

...and thanks to you guys, I didn't! Thanks for being respectful of my allergies.

Oh, wow, you guys...Thank you so much for the "flowers" today--not a single living flower, thankfully, entered this room today. Walking out of these doors, however, my head filled up with all kinds stuff that I don't even want to think about, so I've spent most of today within the confines of 5-1. I truly appreciate the balloons, pictures, the food, and most of all, the letters written by your kids. You guys have all made this a wonderful year, which still isn't over.

We really did have a great day today. Tomorrow will hopefully be even better.

Be on the lookout tomorrow for some Track and Field day information: coming right up next Friday, May 13. Our color is BLUE.

No comments: