Wednesday, September 24, 2014

They're All Good People

First off, today was Camp Jameson. No, wait. Today was Jameson Camp. Not sure what the difference is, but it's important to the people there.

Tomorrow, maybe Friday, I will post some pictures from there. Unfortunately, I only got pics of about a third of the kids. This is simply because we had to split our class into three parts and then follow the same third around for the entire day. So if you are one of the two thirds whose kids are not in the pictures that will be posted, I profoundly apologize. Don't worry; you will have plenty of opportunities int he coming eight months for your kids' pictures to be posted here.

Lastly, I just want to say to my students from '13-'14 that yesterday I finally gave my current students the letters you wrote to them last year. Most of them were underwhelmed: "We already know this, Mr. C." But still, some of them did ask me questions (Cookie Monster, etc.), and that led to some conversations.

Tomorrow (or Friday) I will post some pictures from Jameson Camp. Until then, please know that I am extremely proud of the kids' behavior throughout the day today.

3 comments:

germansquid said...

hello Mr.carter middle school is great now I know what you mean when you say about being a middle teacher is not your taste. Bye squid out.

PS did you talk about me to your new students.

Cookie Monster said...

And me Mr. Carter. :-)

Jeff said...

Oh, yes. But of course my current students normally ask mostly about the people from my math class last year--the ones they were in class with. I was asked to draw my version of Cookie Monster a few weeks ago.