Friday, September 12, 2014

Sidekick Saturday

Self-promotion time...



Adamson's Karate Studios, where I teach every Thursday night, is having a fall celebration tomorrow afternoon at their location at 1307 Rangeline Road (right between Dunkin Donuts and Zacky's Hotdogs). It goes from 2:30-5:00pm, and is totally free to the public.

Here is a schedule of the classes:
  • 2:30-3 Board Breaking
  • 3-3:30 The Three Best Kicks
  • 3:30-4 Bully Self Defense
  • 4-4:30 Flying Side Kicks
  • 4:30-5 Three Best Combos
I will be there! 

5 comments:

Cookie Monster said...

Hey Mr.Carter how's it goin .I have a new little sister at my house now.

Jeff said...

I know; I heard! Congratulations, big brother Cookie Monster! I know you will be (yet again) an awesome big bro!

Cookie Monster said...

Yes yes ones more time. How's your new class going?

Jeff said...

Fantastic. I'm not sure how I managed to be this lucky multiple years in a row. I have a lot of people from my Math class last year--I've been asked so many times to draw my Cookie Monster from last year.

Cookie Monster said...

Haha , cool my first period class is wellness. How weird is that and at first I didn't have wellness I had Spanish. But we got rid Spanish yay.:-)