Sunday, September 28, 2014

Leadershape

Okay, sorry about the radio silence there for awhile. Busy times and all that.

First off, I want to thank everyone who was a part of our trip to Jameson Camp last Wednesday. It would not have been possible if not for our parent volunteers. A huge thanks goes out to Mrs. Belcher, Mrs. Bintrim, Mr. Brown, Mrs. Hadley, Mr. Harrington, Mrs. Rodgers, Mrs. Smart, Mrs. Stephenson, and Mrs. Sveen. I also want to thank Mr. Williams who wanted so badly to go, but was yanked away at the last second. We knew you wanted to be with us!










A huge thank you to Mrs. Sveen, who took the pictures above. I also took some, but I was a part of the same group as Mrs. Sveen, so it will be the same kids. If any other parents took any pictures from that day, please email them to me and I will put them up here.

This week is another jam-packed one, guys. Be prepared! I will try not to give too much homework.

No comments: