Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Points of View

First off, a message about the Math assignment. It is a double-sided page, but the kids only have to do #1-10 and then 20-23. Your child is not lying if they tell you they only had to do those certain problems!

Today we did one last lesson for now in Science and then the kiddos did an exit slip over the material.

For Language Arts, the kids wrote compare and contrast entries in their journal and we had a discussion over "point of view" vs. "viewpoint".

Remember: Get your permission slips in if you haven't already for Camp Jameson on September 24! And don't forget to send in cash or a check for $15.

I will post the picture of the kids in their Hawaiian wear later on this evening. It won't send from my phone to my email in the school building for some reason.

One last thing: By midnight tonight, I will have updated the grades up to this point. Now that I've put it on the blog, I will have to do it!

No comments: