Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Packed To the Gills

Wow, did we ever get a lot crammed in to today's schedule. I feel tired and productive right now as I type these lines.

We welcomed our cadet teacher, Mr. Evanson, into our classroom today. He introduced himself a little more to my Math class, since that's where he will be spending the bulk of his day with us. He's a good Purdue boy born and raised, so at least you know he comes from good mathematical blood.

Homework for tonight:
  • Matter In Your Refrigerator is a worksheet you should see come home for Science. 
  • Caesar's English quiz on Friday. The kids made flashcards today to help them study, and they also received the lists today as well. All info from the list should have made it onto the flashcards. 
  • In Math, the kids have Study Link 1.11. 
PERMISSION SLIPS: I handed out permission slips for Jameson Camp today. This is September 24, which is a Wednesday. It should be a fantastic time. I encourage any parents who want to go to sign up along with your child. You will only need to pay for your child.

That's all I know for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm sure I'll chime in later with something or other!

No comments: