Friday, September 16, 2016

Lou


Happy Birthday, Louie!

What can I say about Louie? He's what I would call a good ol' boy. He knows much about sports, history, and he's great at math. He would be great to just hang out and watch a game with, but during the commercials, you could debate history with him. He would talk about both with equal interest.

He has a strong interest in science, which really became manifest over the last couple weeks when his family made a very nice donation to the class.

I really and truly look forward to watching Louie get even smarter and more knowledgeable throughout the year (and no, those are not synonyms; look it up). Even more, I see him as one of those kids who is going to be a strong, strong leader as he goes through middle school and high school. He is going to go far. He's a natural at it.

Have I mentioned his sense of humor? Of course, I know his parents and he comes by it honestly. He is often one of the few that gets a joke I've slipped in here or there. Plus, he is a fan of Jim Gaffigan, which tells me pretty much everything I need to know in order to love this kid.

I hope you are having a great birthday, Louie. I think I speak for everyone when I say 5-1 would be a different place if you weren't here. I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: