Tuesday, September 13, 2016

As Always, the Introductory Elements

Once again, after school I have a quick training and then a committee meeting, so I'm going to try to cram in a post right now regarding our day and our homework.

The only homework the kids should have today is:
  1. Spelling words 3x each
  2. Study Link 2.6
  3. Work on their Social Studies take-home test
  4. Read 20 minutes
We have been studying introductory elements in sentences, adding in commas where they belong. I think they ought to be pretty good at this, even after only a couple days.

I'll try to get some pictures of the kids working on their winter counts for Social Studies this afternoon. I've always done this in the past as an at-home project, but this year I'm trying it in school because of the take-home test they're working on at home this week.

Have an awesome Tuesday. 

No comments: