Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cheer All Around

A couple of little bullet points for your holiday weekend. I will be brief, because it is too beautiful outside to stay inside.
  • A big thank you goes out to Mrs. Davis, who not only did my recess duty yesterday, but also gave the kids their extra recess right after the regular one. As a result of my class having an excellent participation on the parents' side with Friends of the Lion, 5-1 was given an extra recess. I'm sure the kids thank you as well as I do. Mrs. Davis went one better and took care of my job for recess as well. In addition to that, I received a gift card for Lakeshore Learning--thanks to you all for helping the Woodbrook PTO remain the best one I know of. Seriously, I have friends who teach at other schools and we talk. They are amazed at how great Woodbrook's PTO is, and that is all thanks to you all.
  • Friday is Grandparents' Day at Woodbrook. Hopefully everyone received an email from WB regarding this, because I don't have all that much information on it, frankly. But I am looking greatly forward to it! 
  • Don't forget that the big Woodbrook Mane Event is Friday evening, September 23. 
That's all for now. I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend. 

No comments: