Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Enough Of This


Boo-HOO!

Seriously?! 

I thought I was going to throw up all over the place when I read this. As much as I detest almost all forms of social media, this is like taking the stratum of people who are actively engaged in social media and slicing off the bottom 41% and just feeding them to my hungry jaws.

I am sorry if you find yourself jealous of other people who are posting pictures of themselves having fun, but the fact that you would actually admit to it just shows that you have no pride.

If you resent the fact that your friends are happy, then that says far less about them, and it says far more about you.

All of us (me and you parents) are a part of either Generation X or, in some wiser and elder cases, the Baby Boomers. I really hope whatever your kids' (and my students') generation ends up being called is way smarter than this 41% of the Millennials. From what I've seen so far, I am not without hope.

No comments: