Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Shelter From the Storm

I am blogging from the floor of the teachers' bathroom right now, where I an stuck because of the storm. Above my head I can hear the pounding rain and thunder. Mrs. Davis is coming on the PA every so often to update is. She just said we have at least ten more minutes.

Oh! I just got one of those emergency messages on my phone! Yikes, this is serious. I wish I would have brought some papers in here with me to grade. There goes the siren again.

I just decided to take a couple of pictures of the bathroom from where I'm sitting. I'll post them later. The bathroom floor is actually pretty cool looking when you really take a look at it.

Alright, well, that's about all I can think of to say right now. We are going to be here until 4:45! Mrs. Davis just said! This is crazy. I really wish I had a book or papers to grade or something like that. All I have is my phone here. If I was a teenager, I would be in heaven just sitting here and texting all my friends.

No comments: