Sunday, August 14, 2016

Dawn Of Brilliant

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The first weekend is always especially satisfying, and also especially short. Hopefully your kids are all geared up for their first full week of school, and are all ready to get ready for some new weekly schedules and routines. We will start up with spelling this week and stuff like that.

What's more, I am hoping to see you all on Tuesday night for Meet the Teacher Night. It really doesn't feel like we've officially started our school year until that night, so I hope you can all attend. Even though I already know so many of you, and I met so many of you last Monday night, I am still looking forward to sharing as much information as I know regarding the upcoming year.

Talk to you all on Tuesday evening.

No comments: