Sunday, April 24, 2016

Technicolor


Thank you to everyone who came out and got your hearts pumping at the Woodbrook Color Run yesterday afternoon. Once again, it was an awesome time. This time, I was a color thrower rather than a participant, so I didn't get as much of a chance to see everyone who was there--most of you were a blur running by me! I was happy to add some color to that blur, though.

It was really cool to see some former students in addition to my current ones. I saw Jordyn Callahan and Casey Alderman to name a couple from last year. My biggest surprise was getting to see Griffin Gonzales, who was there as a deejay for Carmel High School radio station WHJE. I hadn't seen him in about a year, so it was fun to catch up.

Anyone who was there or has ever been there knows what an awesome time this is. If you weren't there this year, make sure you come back next year--you're always welcome back at Woodbrook.

No comments: