Monday, April 25, 2016

It's All Educational

13 WTHR Indianapolis

This video came over the Carmel Clay Twitter feed. It's about a Spam Museum that just re-opened. It's located in Austin, Minnesota.

You may wonder what this has to do with anything. No, this isn't another Spy Vs. Spy post that is a total non-sequitur. This is one of the feature attractions visited by Coke and Pep, the McDonald twins, in one of the Genius Files books I read much earlier in the school year. Like all of the sites in that book, the Spam Museum is a real national treasure. The only big difference is that in the book, the twins get thrown into a vat of liquefied Spam by the evil Archie Clone.

Anyway, I thought I would share this when I saw it. I wonder if the CCS Twitter feed follows Dan Gutman or what.

No comments: