Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Children And Monsters


The kids had some fun today taking their anoles out for a little break into the open world. The braver of the kids actually handled them, as you can see. It's kind of neat seeing them interact, and watching the anoles (or "American chameleons") start to change color when they are in the grass versus on a branch. 

ISTEP is nearly over, which is great news for this teacher. I'm so ready for life to get back to normal...oh, yeah, that's right. The year is almost over. Never mind. 

Ah, well. I've always said that most classes get just the way I want them in about April. This one got there in October, which has been huge. I fear that I've been spoiled, and the payback is on its way. 

In the meantime, in the in-between time, I will take this year for what it is. I thank you all for having made it what it is.

No comments: