Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Parisa


Happy Birthday to Miss Parisa! Parisa is one bright girl with legendary fashion sense and an even better mind. Nothing Parisa ever does (to my knowledge, anyway) is ever less than excellent. She always gives her best effort. She is very strong-minded without being bull-headed. She actually thinks things through, whether it be the sentences she writes on her spelling tests or her incredibly talented writing.

Parisa is one of those students who keeps me politely informed when I have gone too long without changing the desk arrangement, changed the jobs, or done a ticket exchange. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I keep her pretty busy in that regard.

I hope you had a great birthday, Parisa! How lucky you are to have had a spring break birthday. We are lucky to have you as a part of the 5-1 Family.

No comments: