Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Eli


It's hard to imagine Area 51 without Eli. He is what I think of as a "chameleon student". By that, I don't mean that he blends in and is hardly noticeable. What I mean is that he is the type of kid that I can group with any other student in the classroom without worrying that it will cause any kind of problem.

Eli has a great sense of humor. In fact, I think it's safe to say that if he was my age, he's what I would call a "good ol' boy". He's a real man's man--the kind you would go fishing with and then finish the day by eating a steak. I know Eli will take it as the compliment I intend it that I would not feel embarrassed to let out a loud belch in front of him.

If I want the job to get done without being asked a thousand questions, I give the job to Eli. I know he will find a way to get it done.

Eli, I hope you had a great birthday. You definitely deserve it.

1 comment:

Squid said...

Hi I am back