Sunday, November 15, 2015

Trust the Curve

First item up for this week is that on Tuesday morning, we will head to the Palladium to hear the Carmel Symphony Orchestra. This is a fun little event that we attend yearly. We will only be there for about an hour, so there's no need to pack a lunch for that day. We will be back long before lunch time. I am going to tell the kids that I do expect them to dress nicely for this day. We're not going to the State Fair, we're going to the Palladium, and that suggests a certain code. Let's all try to look pretty presentable that day. Of course, for your child to be allowed to go, they must have a permission slip signed by you. Make sure that gets to me by Tuesday, otherwise your kid is not going to be happy with me nor you.

We will do several economics lessons this week. You can expect homework to come home every night (well, except Friday) before our trip to BizTown so that I can get all of those lessons in before the big trip.

Also, we are going to continue our study of Astronomy this week, and yes, I realize we still have not re-done our quiz over the eclipses. That shouldn't be hard (although their first round of quizzes proved otherwise), so we will try to squeeze that in some day this week.

Well, tomorrow I should be handing out the rubrics for the Rube Goldberg project among other things, but until then, I'm going to close out for this post. Have a good week, everyone.

No comments: