Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Countdown Has Begun

Hello there! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and that everybody is ready for yet another busy week in 5-1:
  • Friday is BizTown! If you don't have your permission slip turned in by now, I need it a couple weeks ago. I think I'm still missing a couple of them, so please get them turned in.
  • This week we will talk about the kids' procedural speeches. Next week, they will give them (or that's how it's planned right now...).
  • Thursday we will have a Science test over the space unit. I will hand out the study guide tomorrow!
I think those are all of our vitals this week. I was originally going to give out a Caesar's English list this week, but I think we are going to end up having enough other stuff that is going to consume our time. Talk soon!

No comments: