Friday, November 13, 2015

Every One's Crazy 'Bout a Sharp-Dressed Class

I wish I had taken more pictures of the kids in small groups today, because they really really looked great. I was so proud. Before they walked in this morning, I realized that I didn't really remind them at the end of the day yesterday about dressing up, although I had spoken with them earlier this week about the importance of looking good during an interview. Here's what I did get:

This is now my background image on my computer at school, as well as on my school iPad, thanks to the girls who helped me out with it.

I have heard so many great things about the interviews this morning, and I am really looking forward to BizTown. I am also starting to feel the crunch time to get everything done before we get there. We will have a lot of economics lessons in the time between now and then. But I am relieved to know that at least the students of 5-1 will look very professional when we go down Keystone to the JA building in December.

No comments: