Monday, November 9, 2015

The Ant & the Avalanche

Well, I am happy to report that Mrs. Shearman agreed to accept everyone who ran into the Student Council. So congratulations to:
  • Autumn
  • Luke
  • Parisa
  • Becca
  • and Miles
I'm sure they will be able to represent us really well as our class leaders on the school-wide level.  Mrs. Shearman has talked about splitting them off into different groups for different projects throughout the year. That's about all I know about it!

Today in class, we mostly (okay, exclusively) worked on the Veterans' Day program. Unfortunately, it looks like tomorrow we won't be able to practice with everyone like I wanted; it will continue to be segmented.

We did not get a chance to talk at all about BizTown, but thank you to everyone who has already sent in your permission slips and money.

Hopefully you will get this soon enough, but I did tell the kids a couple times today that tomorrow (as if it's not going to be crazy enough) is our day at the Book Fair. We will be there from 8:30-9:00am, but don't worry, if you don't get this in time and your child didn't tell you about it, they should be able to get there a few more times during the week if needed.

Okay, I'm closing out for the day. Let me know if you have any questions. Peace out.

No comments: