Monday, November 2, 2015

Our Smallest Adventures

So, I told my fifth grade class they could have free time for the last few minutes in the computer lab and they ALL wanted to stay in the multiplication game they were using. 

This made my day and it is only 9:05am!
This was an email sent out to all of the staff at Woodbrook this morning from Mrs. H,  who heads up the computer lab. She is always a pretty positive person, but this really made my day when I realized it went out to the whole staff. 

She has told me--along with a few of the other specials teachers--how much she loves my class when I've picked them up more than once. This makes me happy, and it makes me feel like everything I do with my class and try to teach them about proper character as a whole unit is all worthwhile.

No comments: