Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Never Underestimate the Padawans




Before the grandparents arrived yesterday, I told the kiddos that we needed to do an emergency deep clean. The one thing I told the kids is that they were not allowed to ask me, "What should I do with this, Mr. Carter?" I told them I just wanted them to do what they thought would be best. They all did an amazing job. I was so proud of them; they worked together ("synergized", to use the Seven Habits term...) and man, did my classroom ever sparkle by the time we were finished.

Well done, everybody! I'm sorry to say that if your parents read this blog regularly, they now know that you are able to do the same thing for your bedroom. I have a poster on my classroom door with Yoda on it, and underneath, it says, "This Room Protected By the Force." Below that it says, "But Sadly, Not Cleaned Up By It." Luckily, I have 24 Padawans to help me with that in the meantime, in the in-between time.

No comments: