Sunday, August 9, 2015

New Deal From an Old Desk

So I've been in the classroom over the last few days, and I will be back in today. Hopefully I will have everything finished up before the kids start coming in on Tuesday morning.

While this summer has seemed fairly long to me--not in terms of time, but in terms of the amount of things I did--it hardly seems like it's already time to get back to the swing of things. I have to admit I'm ready, though. As I've said many times over the past week or so, I think I'm better off when I have a schedule to follow.









2 comments:

Shane Hadley said...

We are going to miss you this year! Seems strange not having a kiddo in your class!

Jeff said...

My classroom does feel a little empty without any Hadley in it. Luckily I walked past Carter today and he waved--made me feel a little better. :)